BigDaddy2
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
As posted on another site...
Dear Fellow BMW Owners,

I would like to invite you to the Minneapolis Bimmer Group’s monthly gathering this coming Tuesday evening. This is our usual monthly gathering that we’ve been hosting for the past 5 years and it would be great to see you there!

At these gatherings you’ll meet other BMW owners that share your passion for these great automobiles, you may find this to be a great way to network or just to learn a little more about your car. We’re enthusiasts that have vast mix of backgrounds with these wonderful cars and range from racing junkies to the everyday driver, masters of mechanics to the everyday menace with a wrench! All that we ask is that you’re an enthusiast of the BMW marquee; the rest is up to you! This is a group for men and women from all ages and walks of life check us out and find out what you could be missing!

Here’s more about this Tuesday’s gathering information…

Event: Minneapolis Bimmer Group Monthly Gathering.
Date: September 5th, 2006
Time: 7:00pm.
Address: 3033 Excelsior Boulevard - Minneapolis, MN (Next to the Calhoun Commons)

If you’re interested or excited about some or any of the things I’ve mentioned in this letter, then spread the word! You’re welcome to tell others about our group… repost this information in other forums and forward this E-mail to friends, family or colleagues that drive BMWs! Come join us and learn more about your car, yourself and other BMW enthusiasts… you never know, you might make some new friends in the process!

I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Eric Kozar
Minneapolis Bimmer Group Founder (Est. 2001)
TechnoBMW.com