Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmciver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmciver View Post
No trimmed codes that I know of, I just received an error message screen that popped up when trying to read some ECUs prior to attempting any FDL coding - other ECUs were read without issue. I did not attempt to VO code anything due to having some errors when reading some of the ECUs. My reason for dusting off my E-Sys setup was because I wanted to do a bit of VO coding....

E-Sys 3.27.1
Launcher Pro 2.8.2 Build 155
PSDZ Data (lite) ver 4.21.32.7
Yeah thats not going to work for FDL coding at least.

You need latest psdzdata 4.25.21 for FDL and VO Coding with 07/2020.x i-step,

To FDL code you will need latest esysx (Sept 2020). If you dont want esysx, LP 3.7 (latest publicly available) might work if you can get hold of a licence from TM, but there will be trimmed codes in some of the ECU.

If you just want to VO Code, then I'd use esys 3.34.0 and latest psdzdata as stated. Don't bother with a launcher.
Thanks. I have not coded in a while, hence the recent software "refresh" I just did. So I am not surprised at the issues I had based on what you pointed out. I will look into addressing the coding software gaps I have that you identified. Even though I primarily want to VO code a few things (specifically turn on anti-dazzle), since I am updating my coding software suite, I still want to be able to FDL code as well, like I did with my F80 a few years ago when I first started playing with coding.
I'm following your guide.
Yet it's my first attempt ever.

I believe I did code the anti dazzle but don't know if it actually worked and have no way of confirming that. Other than those funny side light that come on occasionally and Im still learning the parameters for them.

My biggest concern is which option do you choose when connecting from the ones that aren't market direct ?
I get two to choose from yet don't know how to choose one and which one is the correct one fir my car.