View Single Post
      05-24-2016, 10:03 AM   #6
coneklr
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 Yas F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNathanD View Post
what turbo did you have fitted to the ST? I really didnt expect the tarmacs to suit this, but they really do. maybe its the fact the car is red and wheels are white, as im sure if the car was estoril blue, they just wouldn't look as good?!
Garrett GTX2867r on the ST. The car went through a ton of different iterations but that pic was the last version which was big turbo, 2-piece forged fifteen52 EVO Classics and KW V3 coils (among other various mods). It was the first MK3 ST on Airlift suspension at one time but I never loved the way the car sat when it was bagged. The car was featured in the Feb 2016 issue of Fast Fords mag as well.

I'm a sucker for 5-spoke wheels and I have learned that tarmacs look good on pretty much anything which is awesome. Plus no offense to anyone but the F30 community has like 3 different wheels that are used over and over again and I wanted something different. While tarmacs are popular wheels they arent used much yet on F30's. Plus white and red just looks soooo good ha!
Appreciate 0