View Single Post
      07-12-2017, 06:59 AM   #20
Leonidm2
Private
Rep
Drives: bmwm2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Q View Post
Here is the setup now, it's sitting dead straight but appears that the front is higher because of the tire/fender gap. I'll be lowering the front a tiny bit more once the new wheels are on.

The suspension kit is very very impressive, I am very happy with it. Even with this setting, it drives in a good manner, does not bounce, and takes every bump and uneven roads like a champ. Steering feel and response is now much quicker than before on stock suspension. The setting I'm on right now was done and installed by Ohlins themselves. I requested it to be tail happier, and with just a few clicks they gave me what i requested, a very naughty little bitch of a car! It truly did transfer the way the car behaves. I really recommend Ohlins over any other brand on the M2. ( I've tried a few other brands, they're good but not excellent )
Hello, put the Ohlins, but on their recommendations front was higher than the back, problem is that i did not measure the stock car, befo installing the Ohlins.Lowered front to 8mm.Name:  IMG_0646.PNG
Views: 6404
Size:  1.31 MB
Appreciate 0