Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by miiipilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve6ppc View Post
Has anyone been contacted by their dealers for their allocation order? I am 3rd on my dealer's list and have not been contacted yet. I do know that one of my local dealers that did not take deposits or build a list has received an allocation to order a vehicle. Any idea when the first set of allocations will be released?
I am 1st at my dealer and have receive ZERO intel from my dealership. I have had my buyers order signed, Credit check done, ED dates submitted and my name on a build sheet w/047 status for over 5 weeks now and NOTHING. I am starting to believe my ED trip with friends will not happen this May. Hopefully they will be able to hold a '16 for ED in Sept then.

Seriously considering putting in an offer for an M3. I am worried they won't give my deposits back since I technically signed a buyers guide committing to purchasing the car.
From the f80 site:
"The second thing I want to mention is that your build week is actually the week your car is scheduled to FINISH production. So, it should start production a week or two before the build week."

We might not be sol quite yet. I think once the dealer gets the official allocation they should know that production date.
Appreciate 0