Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuke6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcd2524 View Post
Thanks thenew3. I am leaning towards the loaner as I am not crazy about the loss in initial value when driving the new build off the lot. I don't know what additional discounts dealers can work with when selling a loaner. Sounds like about 5% or so. any thoughts?

I don't need a vehicle at this point and can wait till the factory opens back up. I'm just not sure whether pricing will go further down at that point versus now - in the middle of the shutdown. Your idea about getting the dealer to CPO the car is very interesting. Thanks again for the advice.
I went with a broker and was able to get 12% off MSRP before any other incentives on custom order with delivery to my house. I ordered first of March. Production was delayed due to the plant closing. Looks like I will get it sometime in June if they open at the end of the month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuke6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcd2524 View Post
Thanks thenew3. I am leaning towards the loaner as I am not crazy about the loss in initial value when driving the new build off the lot. I don't know what additional discounts dealers can work with when selling a loaner. Sounds like about 5% or so. any thoughts?

I don't need a vehicle at this point and can wait till the factory opens back up. I'm just not sure whether pricing will go further down at that point versus now - in the middle of the shutdown. Your idea about getting the dealer to CPO the car is very interesting. Thanks again for the advice.
I went with a broker and was able to get 12% off MSRP before any other incentives on custom order with delivery to my house. I ordered first of March. Production was delayed due to the plant closing. Looks like I will get it sometime in June if they open at the end of the month.
that is a great deal! can you message me the name and number for your broker!! please, thanks.
Appreciate 0