07-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #15
joy5
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: xDrive30d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmoolie View Post
I just ordered on 28th June a UK spec 520D, Sports Auto, Professional Media Pack etc etc and have been given a delivery date of mid October!!!.. Darn it - Patience is definitely a virtue I do not have 3 and a half months seems a long time.
Anyone else with similar experience?

I've called the dealership and they are going to see if they call pull the date forward,, I'm not sure how much clout they have though.
In my case, I took about 2 months to figureout what exactly I should order with the 520d. Also I got 2 dealers to compete to offer me the best quote and believe me, I got £122 down from the original quote... think over 48 payments. Test drove the 530d on March 20th and ordered the 520d in early June. I waited until I get the right price and I think it was well worth the wait.

My estimated delivery date is end Sep and once again I am going to wait 3 more months to enjoy the new 5 with Sports Auto box/wheel, Pro Media pack and few more gadgets !

I loved the Venitian Beige interior, but need some sort of floor mats to buy to keep the floor to retain the value.

Can any of you advise, how/where I can order some black mats that fits the 5?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0