View Single Post
      02-13-2020, 08:38 AM   #30
aas5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmf5 View Post
I'm a new owner of a 2020 X7 M50i - I bought it (slightly) used and it came with IAS. When I was looking at new builds it was an option I really wanted but wasn't sure if it justified the price tag. Had I bought new I probably would have left it off...

After driving my X7 for less than a week I can say without question that it is a must-have feature. My car feels unbelievably nimble around corners and in parking lots. On the highway during lane changes it feels like a video game - no back-end correction/jerk at the end. It's a totally different driving experience.

I had driven an Acura MDX Sport for the last 10 years or so - it's a great car and I always felt it handled turns really well. Case in point - I got back in it the other day to run something across town. I went to make a right turn onto a cross street and almost hit a car pulling out. It was that big of a difference.

Absolutely get IAS, you will not regret it.
But have you driven one without IAS to compare?
Sold: 2020 X7 M50 White Mineral with Ivory & Blue, 2017 X6M Long Beach Blue with Mugello Red, 2014 X6M Monte Carlo Blue with Mugello Red, 2011 X6 5.0 Black on Black, 2008 E350 4Matic Silver, 2006 Infiniti M45 Diamond Graphite
Appreciate 0