View Single Post
      07-17-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
sean67
Private
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

My VO 1M is here!

I got a call from my dealer early this week, and when I answered the phone I thought he was going to tell me that we needed to confirm options and give me a more specific production date. I had put a deposit down and signed all the ordering paperwork in early May. I about dropped the phone when he told me that they had one coming in and had received the paperwork confirming it and it was optioned just the way I wanted and it was mine if I wanted it or could wait on the one I ordered (maybe production in August). You can guess what option I chose. I had to take my wife's 5 series in for service yesterday and he told me that it would probably be in and ready by then. When I got to the dealership (I went early for the appointment) Saad (the Service Advisor - who is great by the way) told me he and Jeff (the salesperson) had talked and it was here. I got to go out and check it out. Here is a picture, and it had rained, so not too clean. I am getting the windows tinted and pick it Monday.

It got better when Jeff came out while I was looking at it and handed me the keys asking me if I wanted to drive it. I asked, "Can I?" and he replied, "It's yours why not?". I will pass on driving impressions later on but the 5 miles I drove it, I liked! Here is a very long and detailed video of the car that was shot at the dealer with my car the day before by someone that really likes cars and did like 6 cars for them in the 100 degree heat we have been having. If you want to know just about everything about a 1M car you can watch the whole thing. When I say detailed I mean detailed. It was like a delivery presentation.

I won't sleep much tonight

By the way I am very happy with Hendrick BMW in Charlotte, NC. They are a class organization and would recommend them to anyone. I asked about my slot and Jeff told me that it went to the next person in line and that they are taking deposits but no guarantees for actually getting one in time now.

Sean
Attached Images

Last edited by sean67; 07-17-2011 at 09:07 AM.. Reason: spelling errors my typing sucks
Appreciate 0