crbalch
The Schwab
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 AW M340xi

Garage List
2017 BMW X1  [0.00]
2016 BMW M235xi  [0.00]
Dilemma: get the color and wheels I want or Driving Assistance Pro?

I will preface this by sayin that I am beholden to dealer stock, as I have a 2.5k mile road trip I am taking in a month, so ordering a car is not going to be an option at this time.

The dealer has a 62.5k MSRP Alpine White with 792m wheels and all the other options I would really want or need EXCEPT Driver Assistance Pro. The other car they have is a 65k MSRP Portimao Blue with 793m wheels with the same options plus HK, and then the Drivers Assistance Pro.

I am a bit torn as to what to do. I am coming from an Estroil Blue M235, so I was pretty excited to go back to White, and the 792s look so damn good on AW. On the flip side, I love Portimao Blue and could easily live with the color, but really not a fan of the 793s. So it really comes down to Drivers Assist Pro. I live in Chicago, so regardless there is pretty much always traffic on the highways. I take the train into work during the summer, but will likely drive more in the winter, which is where DAP would be very useful.

Just seeing what the forum would say about choosing the color/wheels I want vs. missing out on the DAP package. Thanks!

Edit: I am likely leasing this car, so its a matter of living with or without the things mentioned above for 3 years
Appreciate 0