View Single Post
      09-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #17
BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
I was just stating how I felt from one member's point of view. I never said you guys didn't have any customer service or anything like that. My point was that if your business is growing then maybe you need to increase your staff also to help meet the demand. I was only pointing this out because your product is excellent, but anytime I think of pros and cons between you and your competitors I always think that your product is the pro and not so much that your support is a con, but its not quite as pro as the competition's support. I also don't think that i'm the only one to think this way, but I think that many have accepted the idea of not having anyone answer the phone for long periods of time because the product is that good. Now, you are probably reading this and saying what this guy retarded, I give out my damn cell phone # for support!?! Well, that may very well be the case, but maybe Shiv needs to lay out some of that hard earned cash for some more employees as the company continues to sell more units, and not continue to place a larger work load on one or two guys. Just some food for thought, but with all of the talk of people getting pissed over charged credit cards with no shipping, delays, etc. I just wanted to make sure that you guys realized how a company's reputation, no matter how good their product may be, is nothing without support to back it. With all of that said, i'm still waiting for V2 to be available for order with 1.47 so I can finally kill two birds with one stone.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l

Last edited by BoostedBMW; 09-28-2007 at 08:15 PM..
Appreciate 0