Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerdoc2020 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by x7bmw23 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Fresh wash up on 23 degree day in the Midwest. New floating center caps and hood and trunk badge.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingInHot View Post
Quote:
Side fronts and updated rear reflector delete installed. Probably a light smoke on the tail lights this Spring.
I didn't realize they put those side M badges on US vehicles… I have a M50i but I don't have those, not that I want them, enough M badges as it is.
I put the M badge on it to match the M stamp that came from the factory stamped on the wheels, brakes, instrument cluster, illuminated door sill and the steering wheel.

TETO
How the heck do you know exactly where to place them?
Best Guess 😂
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fresh wash up on 23 degree day in the Midwest. New floating center caps and hood and trunk badge.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingInHot View Post
Quote:
Side fronts and updated rear reflector delete installed. Probably a light smoke on the tail lights this Spring.
I didn't realize they put those side M badges on US vehicles… I have a M50i but I don't have those, not that I want them, enough M badges as it is.
I put the M badge on it to match the M stamp that came from the factory stamped on the wheels, brakes, instrument cluster, illuminated door sill and the steering wheel.

TETO
How the heck do you know exactly where to place them?
Best Guess 😂
I'd like to put them on but my OCT won't allow approximations. I assume many on here are the same way.
lol….I think I just used 4 fingers from the door jam and a fist from the top and just stuck them on. It's not like they have to be aligned with another one on the same side. They're on different sides of the vehicle. If you hv OCD issues, then I'd suggest you take some measurements as mentioned above. I have minor OCD issues as well and it would most definitely bother me EVERY time I walked up to the car if it was crooked 🤣
Appreciate 0