Wild M
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M SuperCharged

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellochum View Post
Thanks for starting this list Raspartan. From what I've seen, Canadians are also not able to order:
  • Adaptive Cruise Control
  • Adaptive Sport Suspension

I've also had trouble with the Canadian configurator on my Mac. The reason for this appears to be the site requires the most up-to-date software, such that when Apple pushes out an update, you will no longer be able to update the configurator until you install the updates. I find that I typically need to install 2 sets of updates. First, I install any updates via the Software Update tool in the Apple menu. After that is complete, I typically visit http://support.apple.com/downloads/ to search and install the latest version of Java. With both of these updates, the configurator begins working again ... at least until the next software update. Hope that helps.
You can actually order adaptive sport suspension, but it'll cost a fortune. I priced it for my 335i and decided against it. You pay the $400 special order fee plus the BMW Canada marked up price for the option. It worked out to be about twice the price our friends south of the border pay. I suspect you can order other non-standard features too (like exterior paint colour) if you're willing tom pay the price.
Appreciate 0