View Single Post
      12-01-2007, 10:07 AM   #4
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

ohh god i HATE AWD....sure for rally it is awesome...but a rwd car is so much more fun on the track...you want an lsd buy a quaife....the bmw is leaps and bounds better in looks on the outside...esp on the inside where the plastic is just too overwhelming in the evo....nevertheless...the evo is insane...a great achievement every generation for mitsubishi.... it is more of a race inspired car than the 335...esp with 3 lsds and all the yaw control and stability control features it has...doesn't it have like 3-4 systems? but that said you will have no luxuery..no nice leather...it won't be nearly as comfortable as the bmw...but it will cost 10k less optioned out...sounds like you want the evo....also sounds like the 335 ight be out of the $$ range...my buddy is an sti nut...he would take my 335 over his sti anyday anytime....he loves my 335 same with my buddy who has an evo MR but bro they are totally diff cars...your looking at a rally 4banger rocket with possibly the best AWD system availiable..and a euro luxury sports coupe'...they are totally different beasts....i am not a fan of AWD but i have a lot of respect for the new systems the new sti and evo are using...but such a waste in gas unless you are in a mountainous area with snow...or offroad rallying.... rwd is just so much more fun on a track!!!!!!! goodluck either way you'll be happy...get the evo then in a couple years when your sick of it get a bmw
________
marijuana vaporizers
________
CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY

Last edited by purplewidow; 09-11-2011 at 05:38 AM..
Appreciate 0