02-09-2017, 05:46 PM   #89
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viffermike View Post
OK, great! That took just eight or nine posts to get to because ANGRY (and, I suspect, someone knows when he's been outed) ...

Next question: turn signal?

Oh, and you can call me angry all you want. I just generally don't mince words (That's usually called being direct). I also don't have patience for stereotypers, question dodgers, and hypocrites (Why the latter, you ask? Well, you sounded awfully ... well ...

... in the post that started this thread ... )

Keep hatin'. It's what makes the world go 'round, right? ::rolls eyes::

I will apologise - I SWEAR I answered it last night. I remember typing the post, and the at the end (after saying "because I was about to turn left") but on searching the thread - I cannot find it either. Bizarre.

No - did not have my turn signal on 200 yards before turning. Little excessive for me. But then, as also clearly stated - he was never in the left lane, and there were 2 other lanes to choose from.

I don't mince words either - I call a spade a spade. But seems everyone is determined to attack me for describing what someone else did - as if it was all my fault.

So I guess you're right. The problem was me, and he was just being a completely normal Porsche driver. And that's another reason why I would never want one - I don't ever want to be like him

But no - maybe you could point out to me in my original post where the was? All I can see is ? If you want to see look at the posts from the Porsche drivers where I've offended their sacred idol...
Appreciate 0