View Single Post
      10-10-2019, 06:23 PM   #17
aas5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guards Red Car View Post
I am ordering my X7 this week (Luxury, Tanzanite/Ivory - Love the Chrome trim on Blue exterior and must have the Ivory with the Light Headliner)

Here are a few logistics questions...Any help from members of this forum (including pointing me in the direction of established PCD threads) would be greatly appreciated

When, relative to the date I place my order, should I expect to be assigned my PCD Date?

How am I notified of my PCD date?

How flexible will BMW be with my PCD Date (i.e. if a Wednesday is assigned and I need it to be a Friday, will they allow me to switch dates? Can I delay the PCD for my built X7 by several weeks?)

Does Thanksgiving and Holidays impact my Fall PCD (i.e. is this process suspended for weeks/months in November/December)?

Does PCD allow me to take delivery of my X7 sooner than if it was delivered to my dealer (Virginia)?

Thanks!!
I know they will offer you some flexibility. Fridays fill out first so try to get back to them with a preferred date as soon as you can after they reach out to you. I think they have some flexibility to delay your delivery but it's not very long, may be up to 4 weeks. They are closed on all major holidays. I am not sure you will save a lot of time by picking up there vs at the dealer, may be a couple of days at most.
Sold: 2020 X7 M50 White Mineral with Ivory & Blue, 2017 X6M Long Beach Blue with Mugello Red, 2014 X6M Monte Carlo Blue with Mugello Red, 2011 X6 5.0 Black on Black, 2008 E350 4Matic Silver, 2006 Infiniti M45 Diamond Graphite
Appreciate 0