View Single Post
      12-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #16
Leozap
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3

Only small companies have this kind of customer service eh. Better yet, a company with only one employee and that is the sole owner. The guy should have responded like what Singletrack said or similar and deny the customer's claim for the shipping cost. Whether it's the stupid customer or a bad tempered customer service representative, you blew up like this, you are fired or you lose a customer, Just have to bite it. You think it's a perfect world out there where you get all of the "high IQ" and super intelligent customers to deal with? Hahah, don't make me laugh. You should be thankful for those stupid customers because they bring you profit because of their stupidness.

Of course, nothing will happen with this guy on ongreenperformance. It doesn't surprise me cause that's just another ebay seller.

The OP has the right to rant and he was ranting about their customer service and admitted that it was his error not to read the terms and condition. It's the insulting that he was ranting about.

Would I buy anything from this company if they are selling something I want? Would you? I bet.

Last edited by Leozap; 12-30-2009 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: singletrack's respond instead
Appreciate 0