View Single Post
      04-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #6
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

My previous car before the 1M was a Peugeot 308 CC, a very different car indeed, and it was a metallic white color. It also had a huge, large windscreen, slightly larger feeling space in the front but overall more limited volume inside the car plus a more flattened shape with rounder glass areas. It was also dark black leather inside.

This CC and after a VO 1M experience, together with my previous cars, tought me that it is not really the outside color of the car but the angle of the windscreen, size of the glass areas, existence or absence of a panoramic sunroof and more than anything the inside colors and materials make a car warmer or fresher than the other. For sure a black color car is warmer than an otherwise identical and same model white car but generally speaking other factors add more. In the case of 1M, AW should help, classical and quite vertical (and not so large) windscreen and other similar glass areas and lack of a sunroof are all advantages, especially so if you have a privacy glass or a tint. But a very dark interior with black leather just doesn't help for sure.
Appreciate 0