View Single Post
      08-24-2014, 11:12 PM   #95
mike the snake
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Wow, you must not like Hamilton. His car was damaged, and he was out of the points, so stopping was done to preserve his engine for the future races.

With an undamaged car, Hamilton has shown multiple times he is the class of the field by blowing through the field and placing on the podium. He showed that in the last couple races.

Rosberg is a punk ass beeotch IMO. He clearly steered into Hamilton's car. It's even worse because there was runoff outside of the track, so he still could have not backed off without taking his teammate out, and screwing the pooch for Both of them. He could have easily taken himself out as well. I would think his team is not looking favorably at his behavior.

If he wins the championship, I will always remember him as a dirty, low-down, cheating driver.

He is clearly outclassed by Hamilton. Rosberg can't win by playing by the rules so he chooses to play dirty.

He deserves every boo he got and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisemyrent View Post
Nico went for it and it got messy. It happens. He owned up to it (has Hamilton EVER really done that?). Then Mr.Nothing-Is-Ever-My-Fault (brakes during qualy??) starts whining on the radio; clearly giving up. Didn't Schumacher race the crappy Mercedes back to 7th in Belgium a few years ago? Hamilton has the fastest car on the grid and gives up right away, just like a child. He's been off for a month and can't even bother to complete the race. Or state his true reasons on the radio instead of coming up with that engine nonsense.
Then he twists Rosberg's words after the race just like a child would. Pathetic.
Villeneuve was right (see link below), they snag these children off the lower formulae and put them into F1 cars before they have developed a personality and character. The championship battle between Massa and Hamilton in 2008 was like a game of musical chairs at best. Sigh...

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/...tappen-signing
Appreciate 0