View Single Post
      03-27-2019, 09:38 AM   #27
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppagiga View Post
Hey Evan, I'm a regular buyer from you guys. Thanks for all your great service.

Question re winter wheel/tire assemblies.

Do you have an ETA on other rim/tire selections? Part 36-11-2-462-586 for example. (Thats a black 21" rim, part #36116885461, on a Blizzak LM001 RFT). Your only available option currently for a tire mounted on a wheel is part 36-11-2-462-587
You're very welcome, and thank YOU for your business and support!

So for BMW's seasonal winter wheel/tire program - only certain assemblies are released and available each year. While other part #s do exist - such as the 36112462586 - they're not actually available to order from BMW or are being built. The styles available can vary from year to year, and they often sell out pretty quickly. My recommendation is to check back with us next year - typically August/September - as that is when the 2019 program should be released. Another option - if you don't like the particular wheel style or included tires of the assemblies BMW does release - you can always order rims individually and build your own custom set. (such as with the 752 Y-spoke individual rim you mentioned - 36116885461 we updated here.)

Quote:
other retailers showing that part as available to order now
Yup, the block has been lifted and we've activated this item on our site here.

Please let me know if you need anything else - feel free to email or PM as I can't always monitor the threads for questions.

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 1
ppagiga660.00