12-21-2019, 02:49 AM   #22
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Reading these comments, it's clear none of you are fighters. I mean, what do you expect, the killers of the world to be reasonable people? For the ultra poor to make it to ultra rich and then just act like everyone else, like they play by the same rules? Please.

I'm not defending CM at all, I'm just saying be world champion in 2 weight divisions and have 100+ million dollars in the bank and then judge the man.

Like Mike Tyson said....everyone has a gameplan until they get punched in the mouth. I've fought all my life, but my dad was a professional boxer.

I'm not proud of stuff I done in the past, but before I mellowed out.....I was very quick to jump you as easy as look at you. You can tell by someone's eye's in 15 seconds or less what they are made of. And if it gets to that point....why talk about? You just react. It's ingrained into you....so there are no feelings or emotions involved.

It's just the way I grew up....and I wouldn't glorify it to anyone. I still carry a slug in me today from a guy who couldn't let it go.....and ambushed me the next day.

That changed my whole perspective on life. Well that and having a child.
PoorLurker1135.00