View Single Post
      02-18-2020, 01:32 PM   #9
dh3622
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, M4 CSL

I have the RSE in my M50i and everything is up and running. The only real issue I had was getting my M50i connecting (MSISDN #) with AT&T to set up a My Vehicle plan. Once that was accomplished everything else went pretty smooth.

To address some issues mentioned above:

1) I have my M50i set up with Fire Stick and Roku Stick. I've attached pictures of each set up which work seamlessly. I use the USB-C port for power without any issues. Note: The Roku Stick did not come with a USB-C end so I had to buy a cable to convert a USB-A plug end to USB-C.

2) As mentioned, you only have one HDMI port. So, you can use either Fire or Roku; not both at the same time.

3) Once up and running (either one-Fire or Roku), you can view on either or both rear screens and, provided the car is not moving, the front screen as well.

4) My BMW Genius gave me a RSE Set-Up 'Cheat Sheet' which I've copied as well. It may help someone in getting connected and up and running.

5) My BMW Bluetooth headphones connected without issue. When you put your headphones into sync mode, they came up on the Bluetooth My Devices list. After connecting, I actually renamed each headset (Left HS and Right HS) for ease of Identifying.

6)Before I forget, you will need to set-up an account with Amazon Fire and/or Roku before you can use either.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf RSE Set Up Info Sheet.pdf (58.7 KB, 159 views)
Appreciate 0