11-27-2017, 05:49 PM   #645
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I have deleted the VTM app on my phone and refuse to read the Belgian news anymore. Sorry, I cannot keep getting riled up all the time. It's too frustrating and infuriating for words.

In short, I blame the government and the police. If you let folks run wild like this, don't PUNISH them, then what on earth will prevent them from doing it again? It's a giant JOKE. I absolutely love living in the US: if you mess with the cops here, you're TOAST. Recently, I sold an old third car we had. I listed it on Craigslist and a guy contact me about coming to look at it. I come home from work and see a Texas State Trooper patrol car in my driveway, trooper was in full uniform, looking over the car. I thought to myself, good thing I described it in the ad as honestly as I had! He ended up buying it for his son, top guy!
I agree 100% !
Belgium and the Euro-zone is completely f@cked up by these pieces of shit ...It's actually already too late for us !

From a friend .He's Police officer in Molenbeek ...
The Belgian Police received permission to order Kalasjnikovs for next year !
He said 2 years ago we don't even had bullets ..And now.......
I said ...Right . And there is a very good reason why we need Kalasjnikovs
I truly hope they use them...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0