View Single Post
      07-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #45
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

I am not understanding why BMW needs to take a break from ALMS. When they have been kicking butt in it for last couple of years. The M3's have ran with Corvette's, Ferraris, Porsches, and Aston and out done them.

I think they should continue the effort with Rahal L. racing team.

As far as 2010 Le man goes they won it and got 3rd position in 2011. I do not consider that bad results. So if Corvettes GT2 cars went and competed. I think BMW M3 GT2 cars should have done the same. Because they are pretty competitive with those Corvettes. In fact they might have done better then the Corvette cars that suffered real bad luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapezzul View Post
First,

If BMW takes a break from ALMS it would not be the first time... there is always the Jag or Grand Am/ Continental/ Rolex (whatever it is called).
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.

Last edited by Kayani_1; 06-12-2016 at 07:54 PM..
Appreciate 0