View Single Post
      08-21-2016, 10:04 PM   #13
casper83
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335sRus View Post
Today after being on this forum for years... Going from a 325xi to a 335xi and now into a m235i, I finally got on a race track. Blackhawk Farms Raceway in South Beloit, IL. It was definitely a great experience and will be doing this again.

I got to admit it was rather intimidating when I got there and saw a cayman gt4, Ferrari 588, m3 (with like every possible mod on it), etc. Then I started to talk to people, everyone was awesome and super helpful. If you're on the fence about doing something like this I say DO IT!!! You won't regret it.

I have an m235i w/ jb4, bms intake, fabspeed muffler bypass, Dinan springs/ride quality kit, and 19in VMR 710s w/ Michelin PSS.

The car held up great! A friend of mine was running everything stock except Dinan springs/ride quality kit and it also did great.

If you're in the southern WI/northern IL area shoot me a pm. I'd be happy to go with other people on here
Great work!

Looking at doing the Milwaukee Mile this Thursday and following it up with Blackhawk Farms this weekend (Shelby Club). I haven't been out this season so really looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll see you out there.
Your tires look great for no camber plates
Appreciate 0