Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335sRus
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper83
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335sRus View Post
Today after being on this forum for years... Going from a 325xi to a 335xi and now into a m235i, I finally got on a race track. Blackhawk Farms Raceway in South Beloit, IL. It was definitely a great experience and will be doing this again.

I got to admit it was rather intimidating when I got there and saw a cayman gt4, Ferrari 588, m3 (with like every possible mod on it), etc. Then I started to talk to people, everyone was awesome and super helpful. If you're on the fence about doing something like this I say DO IT!!! You won't regret it.

I have an m235i w/ jb4, bms intake, fabspeed muffler bypass, Dinan springs/ride quality kit, and 19in VMR 710s w/ Michelin PSS.

The car held up great! A friend of mine was running everything stock except Dinan springs/ride quality kit and it also did great.

If you're in the southern WI/northern IL area shoot me a pm. I'd be happy to go with other people on here
Great work!

Looking at doing the Milwaukee Mile this Thursday and following it up with Blackhawk Farms this weekend (Shelby Club). I haven't been out this season so really looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll see you out there.
Your tires look great for no camber plates
Well the tires only had a few hundred miles before that. I'm going to hold off on track events until next year when I have the car set up with some camber plates. Although they held up this time I'm worried they won't hold up long if I keep pushing it. Otherwise I would've definitely been interested in joining you. Let's make it happen next year! Have fun!
Why not install M3 LCAs instead of camber plates? They will give you 1.8 degrees of negative camber. Simple install too.