First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi,2014 x5, 2019 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcw495 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPE_DR View Post
Im in the process of ordering Black Grill and Front Reflector Deletes from IND. Prob drop off at the dealer and have them install for me before delivery. Im also going to make sure the dealer is not installing front license plate bracket. Then, I'll drive right to my local tint shop and get the front windows tinted to match rear, have them wrap the chrome on the truck lid in gloss black and tint the reverse light lenses. I want to replace the exhaust tips with black as well as the replace X7 badge with black and delete the 40i badge. IND was saying they're hoping to get those parts soon, but have grills and reflector deletes on the way. Ill scrub air bag warning labels off the black visors and that should wrap up my must do list. Anyone else got something planned?
You also need to get the hood and trunk roundels with the black trim instead of the chrome from IND. Those are super easy to replace yourself.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll ask about those. I didn't realize their was chrome on them. Can't have any of that, of course!
Appreciate 0