Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5C, 2020 BMW X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vink View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnysora View Post
Ordered our individualized vehicle in Sept and it's waiting for carrier assignment today. GM said it takes 7 days to get on a train, 10 days to port cross country and another 5 to dealership....

Issue: wouldn't be able to take delivery when the car shows up in mid Dec... If I am not wrong, supposedly shld be able to lock the incentives, rates till delivery first days of Jan 2020. Would like to make sure
My dealer finished the paperwork already though I wasn't comfortable doing that when ordering the car. But he wanted to lock in the whole deal, not sure if that includes MF/residual apart from incentives/rebates. What if December numbers get better?Sounds more like locking mortgage rates
If December program is better you will get that. I just sent paperwork yesterday. Car arrived last week. Waiting until next week to take delivery to better time it with turning the X5 in off lease.

Locking in current program doesn't mean you can't get more favorable terms if they appear. However, if for some horrible reason December terms got worse you would be able to keep the November terms since you already locked in.

It's like the one thing dealerships do that isn't trying to screw the customer. Lol
Good to hear that! Let's see what BMW does for December.
Appreciate 1
Ex_Stig2594.00