Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Tom Brady is a cheating loser would be a true statement.
Fixed it for you

Quote:
This old adage where you have to look the part to be the part is a flawed philosophy. It helps with first impressions where each party has zero reference the base their opinion.

I have met many people who don't "look" the part but were superior in their abilities then sight on seen.

I'm 31 I look at most people in suit as crooks. (Well with a weary eye)

He said it was the best car he has ever driven, he gave a subjective opinion based on his prior knowledge with cars and if you look at his channel he has driven ford GT to a Lamborghini Aventador ect.

Take it for what it is, a young guys approach to car reviews.

What makes you an expert anyhow, I say that as a blank statement. Their are many doctors I would not let touch my dog but he is an "expert".
Well, it depends.

In this case, this guy is selling his product (his knowledge/the importance of his opinions) in videos. The way he grows his market is by having people watch those videos - and the assumption has to be that someone might only ever watch one. So he is not someone working with a group of regular clients, who can get past how he looks, rather he is constantly making first impressions with new viewers. So his appearance does matter.

Not saying it is all that matters, but it has an impact. And his thighs are not something I ever need to see again thank you very much

Beyond that, he is still over-reaching in his opinions. He might have driven other cars, but so what? Is he a professional driver like a Chris Harris or a Tiff? No. Has he been reviewing cars professionally for years and years and years? No. So why do I care that he drove another car for a short period of time in limited conditions? (I mean, these are privately owned cars and he is not exactly getting to let loose with them on a track, of necessity he must be pretty tame with them) This is a slicker version of a test drive report. Interesting to some extent, but not that much to go on.

Like everyone who is new at something, he is starting from the bottom and, like everyone starting at the bottom, he should recognize that and work with it, not pretend that he is starting from somewhere else. I think he forgot who he was a little bit on this particular video.

He may have the 'correct' view or even a reasonable view but, again, his job is to sell himself as being someone who has the requisite experience and knowledge to make his opinion credible or worth listening to and I don't think he did that.

Quote:
Have fun watching the patriots in the post again, watch terrific tom turn nobodies into pro bowlers
Lets just hope fewer of them get indicted for murder charges and/or get busted for blatant cheating this year.