View Single Post
      04-02-2020, 01:40 PM   #581
TaytoX7
Private
Rep
Drives: X7 Xdrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusad View Post
I ordered my wife's tanzanite blue m50i on February 15 and it was delivered to the dealership on March 29. Delivery is now stalled at their lot until they reopen in May. I suppose the only possible benefit is that we can take advantage of what I would expect would be improved incentives released by BMW next Monday.
We are going to go see her car this weekend. This is so odd. I haven't approached this aggressively yet, but it seems strange that there isn't some mechanism by which we can close on this vehicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusad View Post
I ordered my wife's tanzanite blue m50i on February 15 and it was delivered to the dealership on March 29. Delivery is now stalled at their lot until they reopen in May. I suppose the only possible benefit is that we can take advantage of what I would expect would be improved incentives released by BMW next Monday.
We are going to go see her car this weekend. This is so odd. I haven't approached this aggressively yet, but it seems strange that there isn't some mechanism by which we can close on this vehicle.
I am in the exact same boat. My car arrived on the 24th, the day the UK went into shutdown. I was told that because of social distancing nobody would be able to work on the car. I have read that other dealerships are honouring previous sales whenever possible and doing a deliver and disinfect service so maybe that could still happen. But to be honest I doubt it. looks like a longer wait. But there is so much bigger problems in the world that I wouldn't go about any aggressive approaches.
Appreciate 0