View Single Post
      09-06-2022, 10:33 PM   #536
Brigitte
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 Mazda CX-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm loving my X7. It has turned out to be the absolute perfect purchase for me. Size, fit, driving performance, design, build quality, capabilities. And BMW really hit a home run when making the first G07. (we're keeping our fingers crossed the X7 LCI is just as good)

The X7 does great for Alaska, especially my M50i loaded with all features. It's been rugged enough that I've taken it WAY off grid in the Alaska bush back roads, deep into isolated parks, and even the dirt highway up to the Arctic Circle. (see my various road trip journals in my signature below).

Plenty of power for steep Alaska mountains. Cold weather capability for winters, especially with my winter tire set. Summer tires allow for high speeds on long highway drives. Car is classy enough for the most respectable functions. And capable enough to get her as dirty as I need.

I take good care of her, and she still looks virtually as perfect as the day I picked her up.

NOW... for those who have enjoyed this thread, I actually have just started a brand new mega road trip, doing yet another PCD to Alaska cross-continent trip, in a new X5 that will be my secondary family car. This new trip will be even much bigger and better than the trip in this thread, so stay tuned, I'll be starting the journal probably tomorrow!
I really enjoyed this thread. I'll be watching your new adventure...
Have a safe trip!
Appreciate 0