Rep
Drives: 2007 Volvo S60R 6-Speed

2004-2009 X3 19" Y-Spoke Wheels and Nearly New Continental Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,300.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I recently parted ways with my 2007 X3, and traded it in with the winter set still on it. Now I'm left with the OEM Wheels and New(er) Tires.

Tire Condition: GOOD
- The tires were purchased last July from TireRack, then used until October, when the winter-set went on. They covered approximately 5,000 Miles.
- They are Continental ContiProContact Tires. They cost me upwards of $1,000 less than a a year ago.
- Aside from rocks stuck in the grooves and a little curb damage on one, they are near perfect.

Wheel Condition: FAIR
- These wheels have probably covered only about 45K since purchase in 2007. The car was sold with 105,000 Miles, but the Summer Set was only on for a few months a year.
- Each of them has some wear along the corners, or in the form of scratches on the front. However, one of them is pretty beaten up (note picture). A chunk of tire is taken out of it, but is does not effect the structural integrity of the tire.
- One of them is currently Plasti-dipped. It is in good condition, but I am willing to plasti-dip all of them at little cost if you are interested.

Delivery: Pick Up or You Arrange Shipping
- I am in the Baltimore, MD Area and I can be available if you want to pick them up.
- I can't drive them anywhere unless I do it in trips - I can't fit these wheels in my Volvo.
- These things are big and heavy. I would be willing to ship them, but it would be up to you to get rates and whatnot.

Here is a link to a slideshow on Photobucket. If you want to further inquire or come look at them, respond to the ad or call FourFourThree-797-Forty40

[/URL]

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/se...20BMW%20Wheels
[URL=http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/sellphones2493/media/19%20Y-Spoke%20BMW%20Wheels/20130520_150239_zps33aa5936.jpg.html]

Appreciate 0