kriegs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegs View Post
Thank you to all those who post here and helped with my decision to order a fully loaded M550 that I picked up at The Welt on July 4th. My wife and I had a great day there and loved the factory tour and the experience of European delivery. Driving in Europe was a joy whether we were limited to 130km/hr on Austrian roads or no speed limit on German Autobahn. Coming from an F80 that I love, I was concerned that the M550 would not have enough engagement but that is nonsense unless you track the car. This car is the greatest exhibition of sport and luxury and having the car steer and drive itself at 100mph while enjoying the massage is just crazy. Seriously, the massage functions are very good for activating muscles that grow restless on a multi hour journey. Thought it would just be a gimmick.

I will add more pictures once I figure out how to do it. This is a picture of The Welt from the outside as we walk to take a factory tour.
Hi what color is this ? Thinking on ordering a M550i my self just not sure about colors.

Thanks
Hope this gives a better look of bluestone metallic. I have a video but not sure how to post
Attached Images

Mr.blue224.50