View Single Post
      01-19-2014, 04:19 AM   #1
03blackevo
Rep
Drives: 09 E92

Did I miss the boat ;-(??? M4 Pre-Order Help

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is excited as I am for the upcoming release of the m3/m4!! Could anyone help me out and send me in the right direction, I have a feeling it's too late but I am looking to get an order placed for an M4 launch car. I just emailed a dealer I purchased my e92 m3 from years back but did not say what where and why. Never did a custom order ever either so is it safe to say these m3/m4's are going to be going for MSRP or MSRP +?

I am looking for most likely custom packages and color and not too much in what dealer inventory is going to be. I tried reading through the sticky threads and what not but maybe missed the information..

How would I go about placing an order for m4 launch car, or M4 in general I am looking to take delivery on it as soon as I can in the summer. I can put whatever deposit is required down but would like to have the color and packages that I prefer and get it as soon as possible when production starts.

Any help would be appreciated guys and I am excited for this opportunity to buy such an awesome car and get back in the bimmerpost nation!!!
Appreciate 0