12-19-2018, 06:32 PM   #14
techwhiz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i Sedan - Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB E90 View Post
Thanks a bunch everyone. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go 235/265 and see how it goes. If it needs a slight roll so be it. I got the wheels and they look awesome! Cant wait to put um on but may be a while since I need to get through the holidays at least. On a side note I was very close to just doing it yesterday because I got a screw in one of the rears. First place I went to said they cant fix runflats?? Anyway Americas Tire not only fixed it but did it for free! I have bought tires from them before so maybe that helped but they have always been great. Got a good quote from them so unless Costco beats it then I'll go there! Happy Holidays - I mean Merry Christmas everyone!
Stick with America's Tire. They beat anyone's prices and the service is great.
Always buy certificates.
I picked up a screw in a tires in the shoulder.
Got a replacement for $30.
Not a month later picked up a screw and couldn't pull over and ruined the tire at the same corner. Replacing for free.
My problem is that the 275/30-19 I run is out of stock in *EVERY* warehouse west of Indiana. It's taking a week to get a single tire. OUCH!
Arctic Metallic\CF Splitters, Spoiler, Mirror Covers\LED Tails\LSD\Tinted\Coded\Apex Square SM10-19"\LED Angel Eyes\Gloss Black Grill\Integrated V1 & Galaxy Tab\M-Performance Brakes\Cobb Tuned\xHP Flash\Resonator Removed and -> is your friend.
Appreciate 0