View Single Post
      04-29-2017, 07:13 PM   #1
couch000
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i 6MT

2013 335i Sport Line suspension upgrade suggestions

I bought a new to me 2013 335i Sport Line in November of last year. I need to get new tires on it and was curious as to what I could also do to the suspension to help with the handling.

I probably won't track the car nor do I really care about lowering it. A little drop is ok but nothing that doesn't look somewhat stock. I just want something that makes the ride a little stiffer with less roll going into corners. I feel like my car rolls more than it should. I want something that handles better but still comfortable enough for a daily driver.

Should I just look at springs? Are coilovers worth the cost for what I want? I'm really a newb when it comes to all this so any help is appreciated.

Just FYI-
The front tires are currently contisport contact ssr and back are firehawk wide oval as. I am looking at ultra high performance all season and have it narrowed down to extreme contact dws, Michelin pilot sport, or Pirelli p zero. I do have to drive in snow in the winter and that's why I'm looking at all season tires. I don't think a summer and winter set up is an option at this point.
Appreciate 0