England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph.uk View Post
Hey Mac users

I updated my MacBook and Imac yesterday and it all went fine.

No tantrum.

Even Vista i got on the MacBook still run fine. (got to have it to run a piece of specific software for uni)

It seems that both computer are now running a bit faster than before.

I truly think that Leopard is an evolution more of what is happening on the background of the Mac rather than bringing any fantastic new features.

That said, tiger was already so far in advance compare to MS that Apple did not have a lot to worry about on the graphic design of Leopard.

I switch 2 years ago and would never go back to MS

Can not wait for the Iphone next week, but still wonder if I should get one now or wait a couple of months..........what do you think guys?

Steph
Even being an ardent Mac fan, I still have to say that I think the iPhone is overpriced for what it offers, even though it is a lovely device to own & use.

The factor 'banging the nail in the coffin', in my own personal view, is the poor tariffs offered by O2 to use the iPhone.

I think there are, & will be, better phones available, with better tariffs, way before the 'tie-in' period runs out for those taking out the O2/iPhone package.

Perhaps Apple/O2 will drop the £269 asking-price for the iPhone, to boost Christmas UK sales, but I think they are more likely to keep it the same & bundle something 'extra'.

That's just my view, even though I'm irritated to say so.

Viv

Appreciate 0