11-17-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
car_fan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
I am considering the 20% discount on offer...

from Dinan. Offer for the ecu upgrade ends December 31st 2010. Net HP gains (for those unaware) are 95hp (495hp) and 123 lb/ft (573 lb/ft torque). Xdrive models excluded for now. Also according to the Dinan rep in the unfortunate event that warranty work is required, when dealing with an authorized dealer the warranty process is transparent (i.e. no money out of pocket to wait to be reimbursed). Although as we all know if something should arise there will most asuredly be some back n' forth between the dealer and Dinan for responsiblity.

Word is the TTV8 is conservatively tuned, and the increase in boost is well within the tolerance limits without having to go to a bigger intercooler and/or radiator, oil pump.

If i should move forward to carryout the software upgrade it will be performed at Braman BMW West Palm Beach, FL an authorized Dinan Center.

I still will retain the sleeper look, I may ditch the runflats for conventional High Performance tires and a mobility kit.

Decisions, Decisions
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0