Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by avus View Post
after waiting for 2.5hrs at the dealer, the service adviser tells me they "don't have the wire" to connect to the new OBII plug DINAN provided them. he added they spent all this time trying to get the older plug to communicate with my car, but it didn't work...
Dude I feel you! I went through the same thing! But waited even longer! Even after Dinan FedExed the appropriate ethernet cable overnight. They still couldnt figure out the appropriate connection via the Dinan supplied laptop. They apologized and said that the next time they would want me to leave the vehicle instead of waiting. Oh really - okay.. So the next day I went to another authorized Dinan shop, after some slight configuration delays - they along with the Dinan Engineers got me done.. Like I said you don't know its there until you provoke it 4th gear in manual pulls like a locomotive.

BTW: I do wonder how the 750i Edmunds dyno'd produced something like 390 rwhp -stock
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0