View Single Post
      02-29-2016, 03:00 AM   #10
schnazzy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: YMBSSM4

Funny, when I called 5 places which were all well respected and known (and some even posted in this thread), they all said about 6-7 hours and 1-2 for alignment. I haven't put in springs on an M4 but put coils on other cars in my garage. I would have thought it would be 4 hours but 3 of the places alleged that with the electric option for suspension it took a bit longer. This along with more things to undo/disconnect/remove than say an older car without all of the intricacies of the M3/4.

I'd love to hear of anyone who has gotten it done in under 5 or otherwise charged for less than 5hrs.

As far as alignment I have used who I have used for 6 cars (BMWs and Porsches), never had an issue and they actually fixed an issue when i had installed a fully racing adjustable coilover kit (camber, trailing, etc. everything). Having said that, there are many places that can do a good job on the alignment.
Appreciate 0