View Single Post
      04-21-2014, 12:50 PM   #1
255zr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Annoyed with BMW Canada

BMW Canada announced an end-of-lease program for leases ending in the first 6 months of 2014: $1,000 off your next bimmer (not much, but hey I'll take it).

Long story short, my lease ends in July. However, was already planning a road trip in Europe in May, so said what the hell, I'll go the ED road with my M235i. Better than renting a letargic diesel Peugeot 308. When I signed the papers my SA said that he would try to get an examption so that I can benefit from the $1,000 rebate as well. He didn't make any garantees, but he sounded pretty confident. You see I start paying for the new car when I take delivery in May.

He came back and said that BMW Canada refused. This is my 3rd bimmer. Not only that but I'm buying this one instead of leasing it. I asked him what the dealership would do about it. They are the biggest dealership in Montreal, they should have a bit of pull. Waiting for an answer.

I'm of the mind of taking all my new business elsewhere. I know its not their decision, but what else can I do? I was planning on buying some Performance parts. Won't be from them the way things stand. And getting my services done elsewhere as well.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable. That dealership has made a lot of money from me over the last 6+ years

Last edited by 255zr; 04-21-2014 at 04:04 PM..
Appreciate 0