Thread: Carplay
View Single Post
      03-15-2020, 09:06 PM   #1
aas5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tesla Model 3

Carplay

Guys, I need some help with the WiFi and Bluetooth set up. Before I initiated the car WiFi connection with AT&T, everything was working fine. My phone would connect to the car and I could go to the Mobile Phones screen and select to have either the BMW navigation or Waze through the Apple Car Play. No problems.

After I started the introductory WiFi plan and connected my car to the WiFi hotspot, things seem to be working differently. I can no longer activate Waze or other Apple Car Play functions on my screen. Whenever I select the Apple Car Play option in the phone menu, my phone connection disconnects, the voice commands are no longer available, and Waze doesn’t go on when I hit map or navigation as it used to.

I feel like I am missing something very simple but can’t figure it out. Thanks in advance.
Sold: 2020 X7 M50 White Mineral with Ivory & Blue, 2017 X6M Long Beach Blue with Mugello Red, 2014 X6M Monte Carlo Blue with Mugello Red, 2011 X6 5.0 Black on Black, 2008 E350 4Matic Silver, 2006 Infiniti M45 Diamond Graphite
Appreciate 0