04-03-2020, 07:30 PM   #233
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Welcome home from work - hopeful your health and work is good.
Thank you my friend . I'm fine after all .
Still need some time to clear my mind from a busy week at work .
Just took a refreshing shower and a spaghetti bolognaise and now back in self quarantine for the rest of the weekend ...

Hard to believe what is going on with that killer virus ! There in no end in sight of it...

On the other hand I'm not really happy because I realize that I have to risk my life for what ?
- To keep my job ?
- To safe the company ?
- To safe the Belgian economic situation ?

Is it worth to put my life everyday in danger ?
- I don't think so . No way . But the choise is/was already made by my Belgian government , that I have to put my life in danger !
"If" I had the choise I would stay at home in self quarantine , because no matter how much money ,it's not worth a human life .
But finally I don't know what to think anymore , considering that 30 % of the Belgian companies are already in financial troubles by the virus .
A lot of people stayed at home , refused to work . Because they are afraid to get the virus , but now they are fired and ended up in financial problems .
The whole situation is very complicated by the side effects !

The keyword on my paper is "Essential"
Essential in my situation = "No choise"

Side note : They who wrote my paper are (of course) in self quarantine.You know what I mean ...

Stay healthy my friend !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 04-03-2020 at 08:05 PM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60013.50