View Single Post
      11-27-2019, 01:52 PM   #61
///Mvious
Rep
Drives: 05 330Ci SMG, 13 X6 50i

Firstly I never said bmw doesn’t refund deposits. So you must have misinterpreted what I said.
Secondly, if you feel as though people shouldn’t compare the two companies, maybe you shouldn’t make statements comparing them. Bmw has lost its way, for sure, but if you think think Tesla has some special formula for designing exciting cars, I am sorry you are wrong. The only things that are impressive or exciting about Tesla today are things that are inherent to electric cars. Once real established car companies start making electric cars, Tesla will have nothing, maybe a range advantage, But is that exciting? Or is it the instant acceleration that’s exciting? Cuz it’s not the fart noises or auto pilot crashes that excite me. Tesla is subpar to top european luxury brands period. That being said, Elon is a beast and his intellect is the only reason Tesla has made it this far. However he is a blessing and a curse. For obvious reasons. So don’t mis interpret my disdain for blind Tesla followers for a dislike of Elon musk.
Appreciate 0