09-17-2017, 10:55 AM   #23
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Actually it was Seb ruined the race. Both Kimi and Max was going straight at the start. I'd like to see Seb challenge lewis for the championship, but that's not the way to do it.

Speaking of which, the four years Vettel won the world champion. It wasn't as intense fight as he was on right now with Hamilton.
In 2010, it was 4-5 way race, and wasn't till the last phase of the last race that Vettel emerged as the world champion.
In 2012, Alonso was fighting with Vettel, but the Ferrari was a medicore car compare to the RB 8 was a much more superior car in that era.

Not until now, Seb had a chance for a championship with a slightly less competitive car compare to the leading cars (mercs) and he had to work hard and play smart.

Back to Max, I think its a year for him to test his mental strength. Many drivers had his fair share of rubbish cars.
Alonso, 2008/09 Renault, his Ferrari era, and of course recent McLaren!
Hamilton, 2009 McLaren, 2013 Mercedes (won a few, but never championship winning)
Vettel, the 2008 Toro Rosso, 2014 RBR.

I think Max will come more stronger and hunger for winning after this season!
Yes , you are right .
As for MAX , hope he gets ASAP more luck in the next races because today it was the the seventh time out of the race..

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0