View Single Post
      07-05-2019, 10:15 AM   #49
///Mposter
Macgyver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

I traded my fully loaded X3 in for a Ridgeline Sport. I got tired of putting mulch bags in my nice SUV. I was never a truck guy, but I'm liking it more and more. The bed is 6 ft with the tailgate down, the bed is flat all the way across. I don't need a plastic liner because it's already composite. I don't like to put pizza or to-go food inside because it stinks up the AC, so I put it in the trunk ( bed has a trunk ) . I also put groceries in the trunk. I miss the turbo torque/acceleration of the X3, but the Ridgeline has almost 300 HP .

Since I've owned it, I've hauled a huge generator, mulch, lawnmower, entire fence project with 6ft boards and later with 12ft boards, couches, boxes, washer and dryer.

I use to rent the Home Depot truck but if you weren't there at opening, you have to wait for whoever to finish their project and get back.

I don't think I would buy the BMW truck because of the cost alone. Second reason is because I would be afraid to ruin the paint , interior, etc. My Ridgeline is just a truck . I don't worry about anything with it, not even the mileage or the "50,000 mile BMW warranty period"
Best of all, I get to fill up with normal fuel again lol !
dharo1215.00
Vervain397.50