View Single Post
      01-29-2020, 10:25 PM   #26
Thefamilyman1016
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: GTR 2017, BMW X7 50i

This could be your time saver. Please buy this and put it in your gloves box, you might need it some day. Picture below.
So, my wife call me. She could not open the fuel filler door. I told her many way try open fuel door but it's wont work. So I took off work and come to gas station where she need to fill gas. (She only had 1 gallon in SUV). Of course, I try it. It still not working. So I call BMW road assistant, I'm on the phone with them about 30 minutes to find the way open. They end up give me 2 options: 1st option They will sent people come and try to open it. If it get damaged it's on me. BMW will charge me for repairs. 2nd option they will tow my SUV and BMW dealership and they will fix for free. So I pick option 2 but I tell them pick up my SUV at home. Because it's 8:00 pm, it's cold, the dealership is closed, I just have enough gas to get home and that will be it.
I'm about to leaving the gas station, my mind just pop an idea, so I went inside gas station and borrowed it. It's working like cham.
Here it is:
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
iconoclast7265.50