Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: people insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou
I'm not here to stir anything up...
I was just saying that i don't understand how these cars can even be compared. But i completely understand Shiv's point and ya it's extremely impressive to see the Evo keep up like that with those cars.
You see i know alot about cars and have been a car enthusiast since i was a kid. But for some odd reason i had never heard of the Evo until i joined this forum. And so basically after joining this forum i was seeing so many threads with Evo this and Evo that. And i was like what the hell is an Evo. So when i finally saw what it was i was like Whaaaa??? That's what all this fuss is about? I couldn't believe it.
But it's like you said the Evo is all about driving and nothing else.
To me though a car needs the best of both worlds... Speed and Luxury.
Just my opinion...
I second that opinion. A car does need best of both worlds, there's got to be some more substance to go with that speed. It's cool that cars can go fast, but how often to you use the true measure of it's speed and performance abilities, 1-2% of the time you own the car? The rest of the time you are driving around in normal conditions and how nice and comfortable the inside of the car is are the things you have to deal with 100% of the time you're driving it. Why am I driving an M3 instead of a Corvette or other vehicles that go just as fast or faster than mine? Because the insides of the cars are junk and poorly made.

I can take a big, hard piece of shit (literally) and strap a rocket to it and it will be faster than anything else, but at the end of the day when you take the thing away that makes it fast, it's still just a piece of shit.

That being said, what those Evo's can do against cars costing 10X as much is pretty cool.

Last edited by Carnage; 01-13-2007 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 0