01-15-2007, 12:45 AM   #22
youyou
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu
If you like to drive for the sheer pleasure of it, then you will like the Evo. Point A to B, I'd take the Evo over a Ferrari or Lambo any day. Why? Because it has the suspension travel, mid-corner adjustability, crazy grip, awesome brakes, midrange grunt and communicative braille-like steering feel that allows you to drive it harder than any other car on a real road. You know, those things with blind corners, debris, bumps and other stuff you deal with on a day-to-day basis. On a racetrack, however, a Ferrari or Lambo would probably get the nod. But I drive on the road a lot more than I drive on the track. And after racing shifter karts, even the gnarliest road car doesn't quite cut it on a track. That's what makes the Evo so amazing. Because it manages to do things so well. Things that other cars don't even attempt to do. In terms of sheer road driving pleasure, I have yet to drive a car that delivers as consisently as the Evo. Sure, it's not the sleekest looking car. But I don't see it behind the wheel!

cheers,
shiv

Great points andd great to know as well...
After these vids i must say that I am impressed by Mitsubishi. And i never thought much of them at all.
Appreciate 0