Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaliX6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by christofis135i View Post
Surprised the BMW Genius at your local dealer did not go over every feature on the car thoroughly. I would call and ask if you can do that. If you thought the vents were closed all the time I can bet there's tons more about this car that you do not know about yet.
It would take 2 hours to go over every single part of the car. No one has time for that (except for the retired).
Everyone has time lol especially when picking up a new BMW. People act like they don't got time yet spend more time than that in line at various places.
I can assure you most people that have spent 3-5 hours at a dealership do not want to spend another two going over their car. Adults have responsibilities and places to be. It's also way too much info to retain in one session.
Who spends that kind of time at the dealership. Most the deals I have done are done over phone deposit in place credit approved car orders I show up car is ready sign a few things. Of course F and I desk tries to sell you more. In and out in an hour. And you ever notice people say they are so busy, unless it's something they really like. Like to golf or fishing then people have all the time in the world lol